Finding it difficult to cut a whole pineapple? Chef Shih Erh teaches you the easiest way to slice pineapples in this video.
If you cut your pineapple this way, it’s not just pretty but also easier for your guest to each take a slice.
1. Cut the entire pineapple into half
2. Cut down the middle of the half, making it a quarter
3. Slice off the hard portin in the centre
4. With the pineapple facing up, slice down the top and bottom
5. Cut out the flesh
6. Slice into think slices and ready to serve.